Top I Never Dreamed Son In Law Of Freaking Awesome Mother In Law Shirt

When she wanted me to move in, I was extremely hesitant and I told her straight up that I didn’t want to because I am the type of person who needs space sometimes and I loved playing video games to unwind after a long day. I told her that I knew if I moved in that she would slowly try to stop me from this (as in her eyes, video games are stupid.) Eventually I caved and moved in with her. And wouldn’t you know it, what I feared came to pass. I was playing Borderlands 2 with some friends from work when she came home once, and she demanded that I turn it off. My friends at the time were like dude wtf she’s really controlling.

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Black Cat Angel Knife Hmm Shirt

Nice All I Want For Christmas Is Looking For An Impostor Shirt

The Beatle Peppers Club Band 50 Anos Lonely Hearts Shirt