Perfect Hallo Merry Christmas Hallo Ich Bin Der Nikolaus Shirt

Now I'm with a wonderful woman. We've been dating for a year this month. We have the cutest dog, a wonderful apartment in a nice area, and it stays clean. We take care of each other. We take care of our things. We have careers we are getting into. We enjoy life, and will likely never have to worry about things again. That woman is the best thing that's ever happened to me, and I owe it all to my ex-wife teaching me exactly what I never wanted in a woman. Now I have the opposite. Someone beautiful, smart, driven, and motivated in every aspect of her life. I can't say enough good things about her because she makes me so stupidly happy. I wish it could have always been this way.

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Black Cat Angel Knife Hmm Shirt

The Beatle Peppers Club Band 50 Anos Lonely Hearts Shirt

Original Santa’s Favorite Stna Christmas Shirt