Official Among Us Shirt

No such luck as she became pregnant shortly after. Now I was trapped. I knew for years this wasn’t right for me but couldn’t bring myself to end it. Now I was screwed. I went off the deep end into alcoholism. I would drink in secret at home, hiding vodka around the interior and exterior, I’d go to work, but a six pack of IPAs and drink those in secret at work. I tried searching for women to have an affair with because I felt so unfulfilled. I began self-harming by hitting myself in the head whenever she’d get mad which was often. She would get really angry about that because she was convinced I was doing it to make her feel guilty for yelling at me or calling me stupid. When in reality I did it because I hated myself so much and wanted to die. I’d fantasize about jumping in front of trains.

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Black Cat Angel Knife Hmm Shirt

Nice All I Want For Christmas Is Looking For An Impostor Shirt

The Beatle Peppers Club Band 50 Anos Lonely Hearts Shirt