Top Snowman Nose Thief Ugly Christmas Shirt

This was the worst. I knew it was over before it began. I didn’t want to get married but he was extremely pushy about it. And we went to a place to get it done the same day. So after much convincing that this was best for GOD and his family, I agreed. (I know this was crazy/bad idea) Then within 4 hours of getting married he tried to leave me at a hotel because his parents found out we got married. And they were not happy like He thought they would be. He told me to rest and He went down stairs and called his family who demanded to pick him up. When I went down stairs after my nap he was waiting for them. 

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Black Cat Angel Knife Hmm Shirt

Nice All I Want For Christmas Is Looking For An Impostor Shirt

The Beatle Peppers Club Band 50 Anos Lonely Hearts Shirt