Top Skeleton I Might Not Be The Best Looking Or The Smartest Or The Strongest Shirt

We did not know each other. I was coming off of a bad relationship that had followed a stale marriage. She was lost between wanting to be her own person and the stifling love of a rich man. I found her, she found me. It was like oil and water. We fucked around for a few days and one morning I say let's get married. She says your nuts. I closed my robe and said why people get married all the time? I say I been in two relationships where I spent the time to get and know someone before I committed. So how about I just commit upfront?

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Black Cat Angel Knife Hmm Shirt

Nice All I Want For Christmas Is Looking For An Impostor Shirt

The Beatle Peppers Club Band 50 Anos Lonely Hearts Shirt