Nice Xmas Strong Cool Santa Claus Merry Christmas With Background Tree Shirt

Not me but a good friend of mine was in a terrible relationship for the past 10 years. It was very clear that they were only together because both were too scared to be single after being together for so long... So why not get married?? After a decade of dating they got divorced after a month of being husband and wife. None of us friends wanted to be the ones to say 'i told you so' but when he called me to let me know (I was one of his Best Men) literally the first thing he said was 'you get to say "I told you so" for the rest of my life but that's better than being with her.'

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Black Cat Angel Knife Hmm Shirt

The Beatle Peppers Club Band 50 Anos Lonely Hearts Shirt

Original Santa’s Favorite Stna Christmas Shirt