Nice Y’all Sorry About Mitch Mcconnell Love Kentucky Shirt

While it's technically been a year and two months today. She is moving out on the 15th. I suppose it started when she hit me across the face with a beer bottle about a month before we got married. A month after she started talking to her ex. I believed her justification. In January I spent four days in jail after I defended myself from her and I was charged with 2 counts aggravated assault and attempted first degree murder. I took a plea deal and was convicted of simple assault and am on state probation until February. I tried everything to make it work but she has been mentally, emotionally, and physically abusive and I've had several black eyes over this year. My final straw was an argument over absolutely nothing and she packed a bag and said she was leaving, left and came home an hour later apologizing. I had none of it because this was the fifth time in three months she had done that.

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Black Cat Angel Knife Hmm Shirt

Nice All I Want For Christmas Is Looking For An Impostor Shirt

The Beatle Peppers Club Band 50 Anos Lonely Hearts Shirt