Nice Donald Trump You Know Whose Fault It Christmas Shirt

My husband went missing, was found in a crack den. I was out of state at the moment so I went back home immediately. When I got home all the lights were off, it was eerily quiet, and there were hunting knifes open and laying everywhere. The counter, table, side tables, the ground, and they were surrounding him in bed, he was passed out. I left ASAP and went to a friends house, he broke into their house at 6 am and beat the shit out of one of the people that lived there, and then me, held me up in the wall by my throat and said he was going to murder me. This was about 5 months into married life. I moved out the day of, and moved back to my family’s house out of state in a couple months.

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Black Cat Angel Knife Hmm Shirt

Nice All I Want For Christmas Is Looking For An Impostor Shirt

The Beatle Peppers Club Band 50 Anos Lonely Hearts Shirt