Great Ant Man Minnesota Basketball Shirt

We eventually left DC and moved to the SF Bay Area where I am originally from. She began agitating that I propose to her, but I didn’t want to spend money on a ring yet because I was pretty heavily in credit card debt at the time (still in debt but not nearly as bad). Then the ultimatums started. Propose to me by x date or I’m leaving you. My identity was completely entwined with her at this point because I hated myself. I stressed and stressed about this until I finally broke and started having anxiety attacks and delusions - most notably a delusion that I had to constantly check my shoes and skin for signs of needle punctures to make sure I didn’t contract HIV.

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Black Cat Angel Knife Hmm Shirt

The Beatle Peppers Club Band 50 Anos Lonely Hearts Shirt

Original Santa’s Favorite Stna Christmas Shirt