Good Aim Shoot Swear Repeat Billiards Christmas Shirt

She got a job because I built her resume and applied for her, and literally drove her to her interview. She would call out sick all the time, but never had anything wrong. I lost jobs because of her. I did everything in my power to make things work, but all I could do was just lose my shit because I let things go for too long. I finally became absent. I went out with friends all the time, because I couldn't stand being around her. I started drinking. I finally had enough. During a fight that had been going on for days, I told her that I wanted a divorce. She packed up a week worth of things, and left within 10 minutes. She took my dogs. She left me alone. It was bittersweet.

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Black Cat Angel Knife Hmm Shirt

Nice All I Want For Christmas Is Looking For An Impostor Shirt

The Beatle Peppers Club Band 50 Anos Lonely Hearts Shirt