Pretty Love If Only I Could Mute Stupid People In Real Life Shirt

I was living in my car for a time and had a missing window that I patched with a trash bag. I was asleep in the back, and then woke up to hear someone tapping the windows and trying the doors. I hoped and prayed for them to leave and things got quiet. Then the fucking junkie ripped off the trash bag, tried to climb in, and got the ever loving fuck stomped out of his head against the door frame. He ran off into the night, I wiped up the blood, repatched the window, drove to a different town to park, and didn't catch any sleep for days.

Buy it: Pretty Love If Only I Could Mute Stupid People In Real Life Shirt

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Original Santa Dragon On The Naughty List And I Regret Nothing Christmas Shirt

Day Of The Dead Dia De Muertos Girl Tatto Sugar Skull Shirt

Pretty I’m Just Tucking It In My Shirt