Pretty Its About Your Family Joe Biden Democrat 2020 Shirt
Me and my sisters chasing my brother down when he walked out the apt pass our sleeping father, mother was at work. Found him at pool and I got pushed in to the deep part ( 5 ft compared to my less than 4 at the time). I nearly drowned and I just now realize if I had been the only one to follow him like I initially planned I would not be here typing this today. Neighbors just watched the 4 unsupervised children run around the pool. Didn’t come out when I was pushed in. Just watched from their windows. When I was younger, I was what you would call an "irresponsible pot head". (Meaning I would smoke with strangers at times.)
Buy it: Pretty Its About Your Family Joe Biden Democrat 2020 Shirt

Nhận xét
Đăng nhận xét