Pretty Donald Trump Speaking You’re All Talk No Action Quotes Shirt
One day, had a real bad day, amd found out I was going to have to stay at my work another 8 hours waiting for my ride because he "didn't want to just pick me up, he wanted to pick up me and his wife that he had literally just dropped off for work". (We lived on the same property. He was just being an ahole.) Anyways. The job was a truck stop. I was in the back, having a cig, and this hippy bus pulled up. A bunch of guys came out. Asked for a cig, I refused. (Usually would have said yes, but I had 3 to last me 8 hours). They asked to use my lighter. Being nice, I said sure.
Buy it: Pretty Donald Trump Speaking You’re All Talk No Action Quotes Shirt

Nhận xét
Đăng nhận xét