Perfect If You Can’t Say Something Nice Say It In Norwegian Shirt

I have had a few, but the one that comes to mind was when I was in Brazil a couple of years ago, and a giant anteater walked up to me in a camp and kept sniffing on me and circling. The locals all went inside except for my guide and the guy who owned the property. My guide just said "don't move suddenly, he will go away soon" and then the other guy said, in Portuguese "one sawed a cow in half a couple of weeks ago, I bet this is the same". They didn't know that I spent a couple of years casually studying Brazilian Portuguese prior to this trip. I still am not very good at the language, but ironically, I understood that. Giant anteaters are known to rear up and attack things with their front claws, but I didn't realize how dangerous they could be until I read up on them after the encounter. He walked off after a minute or so.

Buy it: Perfect If You Can’t Say Something Nice Say It In Norwegian Shirt

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Original Santa Dragon On The Naughty List And I Regret Nothing Christmas Shirt

Day Of The Dead Dia De Muertos Girl Tatto Sugar Skull Shirt

Pretty I’m Just Tucking It In My Shirt