Perfect Byedon You Are Not Abraham Lincoln Debate 2020 Shirt

I was in jr high and over at a friends house. He had a dirt bike track with fairly large jumps. I got on the back of his four wheeler (neither of us wearing helmets) and we went around the track. He started driving more erratically, just being dumb kids. The quad ended up rocking over to the side at one point only balancing on 2 wheels. If that thing would’ve rolled I’m sure one of us would have died or at least had brain damage.That happened to me too once, the whole 2 wheels thing. Except my friend had a "track" in her field, a lot of this track was on their property line where there's barbwire and electric fence... That's what we were teetering on 2 weels next to. Just no thanks!

Buy it: Perfect Byedon You Are Not Abraham Lincoln Debate 2020 Shirt

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Original Santa Dragon On The Naughty List And I Regret Nothing Christmas Shirt

Day Of The Dead Dia De Muertos Girl Tatto Sugar Skull Shirt

Sugar Skull Elephant Day Of The Dead Halloween Shirt