Original Melania Trump First Lady Of The United States Vintage Retro Shirt

I was driving down a highway one time where the speed limit was 70mph. I had out my phone down in the console, and for some reason when I breaked, my phone slid onto the floor in front of the passenger’a seat. I needed the directions from my phone, so I started to slowly reach my right hand across the console while also keeping my left hand on the wheel and my foot on the break in case something happens. I’m not sure what happened but I gave myself a final “push” to get my phone and I realized my chest hit the stick forward and my car was now making a funny noise. I got super stressed out and realized that my break and accelerator were not working. I then realized that I put the car into neutral because I had stepped on the breaks when I gave myself that final push and I quickly put it back into drive.

Buy it: Original Melania Trump First Lady Of The United States Vintage Retro Shirt

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Original Santa Dragon On The Naughty List And I Regret Nothing Christmas Shirt

Day Of The Dead Dia De Muertos Girl Tatto Sugar Skull Shirt

Sugar Skull Elephant Day Of The Dead Halloween Shirt