Nice Abraham Lincoln Trump Comparison Funny Debate Shirt

Was delivering packages in a neighborhood and pulled up to a house and brought the food to the door. Rang the bell and while waiting looked around and saw my car silently rolling through a yard towards the front of a house. Sprinted, jumped in the car and stopped it just a few feet from contact. After reparking and calming down went back to the house and the guy was like, "hey did you just ring the bell? I heard it an nobody was here" Literally every action I take can have serious consequences. I have Moderate Haemophilia B, so I literally can't get injured or else it's a week in hospital.

Buy it: Nice Abraham Lincoln Trump Comparison Funny Debate Shirt

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Original Santa Dragon On The Naughty List And I Regret Nothing Christmas Shirt

Day Of The Dead Dia De Muertos Girl Tatto Sugar Skull Shirt

Sugar Skull Elephant Day Of The Dead Halloween Shirt