Hot Touch My Cup Of Tea I Will Slap You So Hard Even Google Won’t Be Able To Find You Shirt

Eventually I just stopped chilling with that group because I didn’t like who I was, and always felt like shit after hanging with them.Fast forward about a year or two and one of my friends who also knew the sketchy guy sent me a news article with the guy’s picture. I couldn’t believe what I was reading. He had been arrested for fucking kidnapping some 20 something year old in his own apartment, kept him tied up for days, sexually assaulted him, starved him, and beat him. This psycho was in my fucking house, around my family, if I had gotten on his bad side in any way.... 

Buy it: Hot Touch My Cup Of Tea I Will Slap You So Hard Even Google Won’t Be Able To Find You Shirt

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Original Santa Dragon On The Naughty List And I Regret Nothing Christmas Shirt

Day Of The Dead Dia De Muertos Girl Tatto Sugar Skull Shirt

Pretty I’m Just Tucking It In My Shirt