Hot I Just Wanna Watch Christmas Movie All Day Shirt

Well, I was driving out to this customer one Fall afternoon. Had been driving for a :very: long time without seeing a single car drive towards me. Finally drive past the abandoned houses and there's 1 old lady in her front yard pushing an old manual grass cutter, but she stops in her tracks as I drive towards her. I took it as a sign I was speeding or something and slow down. I take a quick glance in my rear view mirror after passing by and she was staring straight at me. She dropped the grass cutter and turned 180* to do this... It was just very odd and definitly set off my spidey sense. Never saw her again or anyone else on that route by those houses in the 10 months I drove it.

Buy it: Hot I Just Wanna Watch Christmas Movie All Day Shirt

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Original Santa Dragon On The Naughty List And I Regret Nothing Christmas Shirt

Day Of The Dead Dia De Muertos Girl Tatto Sugar Skull Shirt

Pretty I’m Just Tucking It In My Shirt