FunnyI Hate Hallowween And Halloween And People Vintage Shirt

Not a truck driver, but I have one weird story from when I was a kid. My parents always took us on long road trips every summer and my dad liked to take meandering routes through rural towns to see all the tourist traps. One trip, we passed through a little town in Illinois, the kind you miss if you sneeze. This one had mannequins. Every house and business was only populated by mannequins. I don’t remember seeing any people. Everything looked maintained and clean, so someone was at least caring for the place. There weren’t any signs or anything indicating it was for tourists. Just a convenience store/bait shop with a sign reading “Eat here. Get worms”

Buy it: FunnyI Hate Hallowween And Halloween And People Vintage Shirt

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Original Santa Dragon On The Naughty List And I Regret Nothing Christmas Shirt

Day Of The Dead Dia De Muertos Girl Tatto Sugar Skull Shirt

Pretty I’m Just Tucking It In My Shirt