Funny Christmas Radiologic Technologist On Duty Reindeer Nurse Classic Shirt

Last year my mum and I had a few days off from work and decided to spend one of them in the next town over, go to our favourite restaurant and do some shopping. We go there all the time, always this one specific street, and it's become a bit of a tradition when we want to spend some time together and have a fun day out. So we go, no problem, poke around in the shops and have some lunch and after a few hours make our way back home.

Buy it: Funny Christmas Radiologic Technologist On Duty Reindeer Nurse Classic Shirt

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Original Santa Dragon On The Naughty List And I Regret Nothing Christmas Shirt

Day Of The Dead Dia De Muertos Girl Tatto Sugar Skull Shirt

Pretty I’m Just Tucking It In My Shirt