Rockabilly Sugar Skulls Dia De Los Muertes Day Of The Dead Shirt

Only the federal investigations. Latitia James (NY AG) and Cyrus Vance (New York District Attorney) could give a rat’s ass about Barr or Biden’s AG. The really serious heat that is starting to return to a boil this week is state activity, not federal. "I said those [investigations] that are underway, if they prove to be a criminal offense, then in fact that would be up to the Attorney General to decide whether he or she wanted to proceed with it. I am not gonna make that individual judgment...[they're] not my lawyer."

Buy it: Rockabilly Sugar Skulls Dia De Los Muertes Day Of The Dead Shirt

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Original Santa Dragon On The Naughty List And I Regret Nothing Christmas Shirt

Day Of The Dead Dia De Muertos Girl Tatto Sugar Skull Shirt